Most people are afraid to spin – working out in a group on a bike to music with an instructor motivating them through various intervals, drills, and games. They think that they can’t do it because it is too intense and they are not in good enough shape.
You just ride at your own level – the resistance and speed that is right for you. You will find out it is an amazing exercise and besides, here are 10 good reasons to spin that Ellen Yates, trainer and founder of N2Shape shares with us:
10 Good Reasons to Spin
- My cholesterol is high, I want to help control it
- I want to lose weight.
- I want to tone my thighs and buttocks.
- I am bored with my current routine and want something different.
- I want to have fun while working out.
- I am a runner, but want to cross-train to protect my knees
- I love the darkness and the mind/body elements
- Indoor Cycling complements my other workouts
- I love working out with my friends.
- I like intervals
- I want to build strength for skiing
- It’s the only workout I can enjoy with my spouse
After these 10 good reasons, you have no excuse!
Source: Ellen Yates of N2Shape.com.