Pumpkins are one of my favorite vegetables. I love them in a salty such as in soups, sauce or sautéed, and also in a sweet recipe such a pumpkin pies or cake. In this occasion, I will reveal my favorite recipe for a delicious pumpkin cake. Regardless of the season in which we are, this cake is so easy to prepare that it’s worthwhile to always have the ingredients in our pantry for any unexpected visit.
You’ll see that it’s easy to make and it is an exquisite an accompaniment to a cup of coffee.
- 2 cups sugar
- 4 eggs well beaten
- 1 cup corn oil
- 2 cups cooked pumpkin or 2 cans
- 2 cups flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 2 teaspoons bicarbonate
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin powder or all species (All Spice).
- Pre-heat the oven to 350 ° F or 175 C˚ approx.
- Grease and flour a cake pan.
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl, pour into the cake pan and bake for 50 minutes or until toothpick comes out (knife) clean.
- You can sift powdered sugar over it or prepare a glaze cream-cheese based.
Let it cool, unmold and enjoy with a delicious cup of coffee and / or a scoop of ice cream, or for the kids, with a glass of milk. You will absolutely love it. Let me know what you think, ok?
Para la receta en castellano, te dejo el link de donde saque originalmente la receta: http://j.mp/15ZINcb.
Me cuentas qué te pareció.
The Moms Buzz