Celebrating Hispanic Heritage and the Spirit of the Nueva Latina
Este artículo es parte de una campaña patrocinada
por Latin Mom Bloggers y Orgullosa™
As some of you many know, September is Hispanic Heritage Month, as some of other active communities, The Orgullosa community already celebrates, empowers and fuels Latinas’ accomplishments and dreams everyday as “mujeres con la falda bien puesta”. At the Orgullosa community, we celebrate where we come from and where we are going. During Hispanic Heritage Month, Orgullosa wants to join together to recognize our Latina culture and passion to inspire each other because that’s who we are!
Join us to discuss how our bicultural community represents strong, independent women who celebrate having the best of two worlds: one being rooted in their Hispanic culture and the other seizing their limitless potential in the U.S. The Nueva Latina!
Celebrity Guest Adrienne Bailon will chat with us LIVE on Facebook to discuss her experience and point of view as a fashionista, television host, actress, musician and more. Growing up as a bicultural Latina, she’ll share how her culture has shaped her today, and provide her personal advice for Latinas trying to reach their dreams and aspirations – all exclusive to the Orgullosa community!
And as always, we’ll have some amazing prizes to give out along the way!
Party Details – ¡No te lo pierdas!
- What: Orgullosa ‘Celebrating our Hispanic Heritage Everyday: Being the Nueva Latina Generation’ LIVE Facebook Chat
- When: Wednesday, September 25th at 9 PM EST
- Where: https://www.facebook.com/orgullosa
- Hashtag: #OrgullosaHeritage
- Special Guest: Adrienne Bailon, Nueva Latina
- Moderators: Latina Mom Blogs (http://www.facebook.com/latinamomblogs)
- Brand: https://www.facebook.com/orgullosa
- Website: http://www.orgullosa.com/
- Prizes: Three (3) gift baskets with your favorite Procter & Gamble home and beauty products, Orgullosa goodies, mini-ipod, and gift certificate, valued at $250 each.
- RSVP: To be eligible to win prizes, you must RSVP at Latina Mom Bloggers.
Please join me to celebrate this month the Hispanic Heritage in the United States.
– The Moms Buzz