This is part of a sponsored collaboration with DiMe Media and Dreft®. However, all the opinions and experiences are 100% mine.
Just like making sure you feed or give your baby the right foods throughout their development, it is important to get the right laundry detergent for your baby at different stages. Babies have very sensitive skin, and proper care of their skin with the right lotions, soaps and detergents will make your babyhood moments more pleasant. One of my sons has had very sensitive skin since he was a little baby, rashes would come out of nowhere, and for many years, I only used the baby detergent Dreft® to wash his clothing up until he turned 8.
Today, parents have more choices, and even Dreft® now has two different detergents more adequate for their babyhood stages, from newborn to active baby.
I can’t emphasize enough how important it is for new parents to use adequate laundry detergents because babies’ skins are very sensitive, extremely soft and can easily get irritated making everyone’s life close to miserable. If you are a new parent-to-be, you will want to make sure to include in your Welcome Home Baby list a baby clothes detergent that is hypoallergenic, gentle to the baby’s skin and yet tough on stains.
Just like the popular TV Couple Sean and Catherine Lowe from “The Bachelor” who during their baby shower, this past, April 27, 2016, received a beautiful basket of baby clothes detergents through their partnership with Dreft, you should also have it as one of your essentials when putting together your gift registry in the baby products category.
If you haven’t tried it, I encourage you to participate in the #Amazing Dreft Giveaway. If you have tried it, it is time to stock up — or better say, win some because babies and toddlers, boy, do they generate laundry loads!
#Amazinghood Dreft® Giveaway
Prize for the Winner of the #Amazinghood Dreft® Sponsored Giveaway:
- Draft® product: Newborn Detergent, Active Baby Detergent, & Blissfuls Scent Booster
- Little Me® Welcome to the World Bib and Burp Set
- Little Me® Giraffe Gown
- Gender Neutral Lovey
Summary of the Rules of the #Amazinghood Dreft Laundry Detergent Giveaway:
- Participant must leave a comment at the end of this post with a parenting tip to the Lowes as they kick off this new and wonderful journey of #Amazinghood and #babyhood!
- Participant must also tweet about the giveaway using the BOTH hashtags #Amazinghood and #themomsbuzz.
- Giveaway starts today, Friday, May 6 and ends, Friday, May 13, 2016 at 11:59 pm EDT.
- Participants must be 18 years of age or older.
- U.S. residents only.
- Participants must use the following platform for their entries.