It is time to watch hunger stop with this attractive looking watch by Michael Kors called Watch Hunger Stop. I recently got this watch for multiple reasons, but mainly it was because with this purchase I guaranteed 100 meals to children in need of food. Yes, 1 watch = 100 meals.
Michael Kors has joined forces with the United Nations World Food Programme (WFP) to fight global hunger, and for every sale of the 100 Series watch, WFP will deliver 100 meals to children in need.
The watches is absolutely beautiful in every sense of the word, and has the following unique features:
- Dial features an etched map of the world and the words “100 SERIES.”
- Back is engraved with “WATCH HUNGER STOP,” “1 WATCH = 100 MEALS” and Michael Kors’ signature.
- Packaged in an exclusive, elegantly designed clamshell box.
- Gold-tone stainless steel.
- Case size: 38mm.
- Turquoise dial with white and gold-tone time stops and accents.
- Date window.
- Stopwatch function.
- Water-resistant up to 10 ATM.
- Deployant buckle.
So, remember, for every 100 Series watch sold, top designer Michael Kors will donate US $25 to WFP. The watch retails at $295.00 medium or oversized at MichaelKors.com, plus get free shipping using MKMOM. It comes it in gold and silver. Join us to WATCH HUNGER STOP by either acquiring one of these watches either for yourself or as a gift for mom, or tweet this post with the hashtag #WatchHungerStop.
– The Moms Buzz