This past week I spent it at NYC for Fashion Week. As you know, when I am not a mommy blogger, I am fashion/runway photographer. One of the shows, I fell in love with was that of Jenny Packham, inspired on the glamourous fashion of the 40's. Check out my photos and you will see what I mean.
- theme: Film Noir, circa 1945, Los Angeles
- hair: Leonardo Mannetti, Community NYC for L’Oréal
- makeup: Talia Shobrook, Community NYC for Laura Mercier
- manicure/pedicure: Gina Edwards de Kate Ryan for Essie
- accesories: Christian Louboutin stilletos, mega-large cocktail rings and large short earrings.
"The inspiration for my FW12 Collection Film Noir, A genre of films in the early 40’s which was low budget and somber with a new kind of leading lady: ‘She was almost always bewitchingly glamorous, slow to befriend and swift to betray, a haunting and often malevolently dangerous vision which could lure and man to his doom, or bring him to despair’(excerpt from Leading Lady by Don Macpherson, 1986)." – Jenny Packham
All photos by AdrianaE. Photography for Moda Preview Images.