In today's world, many people pay their bills online. I am one of those. I pay everything online except my cleaning lady because she wants her check upon exiting my house. But, other than that I play electronically all my bills.
I think it makes a busy mom's life easier when you organize yourself with online bill payments. Here’s are great tips for better online banking. You can use the tools in your online bill pay where you bank to help organize your finances every month.
- Schedule payments so you never miss a bill.
- Search your payments history to track your finances. To see listings of any past payments, log in to your account and click “Payments History.” Most online banking bill pay center have this feature.
- Stay informed with customized e-Notifications. To set up timely alerts, log in to your account and click “e-Notifications” under the options tab.
- Set up payees or use Popular Payees. To make payments faster and more efficient, log in to your account and choose an option under the “Payees” tab.
- Use the message center for account activity. Many banks have a message center that they use to send out notifications, updates and enhancements to their online banking and pay bill center. Make sure you are up to date.
- Do categorize your bills. Most online banking pay bill centers allow you to do that so that you keep your bills in the right category and you can keep track of what you are spending for that category.
- Make use of the available financial reports for your account.
– The Moms Buzz