This post was brought to you by Sam’s Club, but my shopping experience, savings and opinions are all my own.
As the cost of living increases in many cities, one of our main challenges in our household is to keep expenses under budget, which makes simple savings a daily goal when you have a growing family. Although my kids are past the baby stage, my boys who are in puberty, devour everything they see in the kitchen. Boy, do these teens eat! Given my situation at home of big eaters, the other day, I went to Sam’s Club looking for big savings.
I went as early I could because I didn’t want to fight traffic nor the crowds at the store. I was quite pleased to receive full attention from the store helpers and find most of what I was looking for. Unlike other stores, I liked the fact that Sam’s Club is quite clean with open and spacious aisles and it is not cluttered with overflowing inventory. Shopping under theses conditions is always so much pleasant.
When you have a growing family, buying items in bulk makes a lot of sense, especially when these are items are heavily consumed at home (towel paper, tissue paper, cereals, snacks, fresh produce, fruits, cleaning products, etc.) I bought a total of 30 items in the store from bathroom necessities, to organic foods, to electronics, books, to cleaning products and even gifts at great prices.
Smart Shopping and Simple Savings with Sam’s Club
Smart shopping has become one of my favorite functions as a mother. Smart shopping is not only about getting the best deals, but also knowing where and how to get simple savings without compromising quality. I find that Sam’s Club is one of those places where shopping smart is easily attained. When you join Sam’s Club you have exclusive member savings that pays for the cost of the membership of $45/year. It has big savings on incredible organic and eco-friendly products, free shipping on hundreds of products when placing your order online and other instant savings from the Club’s Insider savings books.
For moms with babies, you will love this, when you join, you automatically get $80 worth of coupon on baby items on favorite brands like Huggies® (diapers & wipes), Johnson and Johnson (Baby Wash, Lotion Aveeno or Desitin), on a variety of formulas, you name it, you will save on it.
6 Serviceability Benefits of Being a Sam’s Club Member
As with any club membership, the exclusivity doesn’t come alone, at Sam’s Club the benefits are numerous providing convenience and flexibility to busy moms. Here are some of the most prominent benefits and exceptional services that moms will absolutely love because they will allows us to be more with our families:
- The subscription service lets you set shipping intervals on most baby items or other items you use most when you need them so you don’t have to worry about running out.
- Free standard shipping on most products saves you time so you don’t have to shop for these items and have more time for yourself and family.
- Club Pickup – shorten your shopping trip. Save shopping lists online for easy repeat purchases. Complete your order online for pickup and receive a text when your order is ready. Get details at samsclub.com/pickup
- Sam’s Club is savings for your entire family – Not just baby. Get all of your household needs, great prices on groceries and extra savings at Sam’s Club fuel stations.
- High quality fresh foods – USDA meats, seasonal produce picked at the height of freshness, freshly baked items
- Instant Savings Books – Throughout the year. Suppliers provide additional savings beyond already low prices at Sam’s Club.
Next time you want to shop smart, I invite you to consider Sam’s Club, they have a trial subscription you may want to keep in mind, for you future simple savings.
Sam’s Club provides big savings for growing families, join and get $80 in special savings on baby basics. This post was sponsored by Sam’s Club, however, the text and opinions are all my own.