On the daily basis, I usually do not wear high-heels because I am always on the go, and running around town. I also work from home so I do not need to be wearing fancy shoes either. Even though, I absolutely love shoes and adore high-heels, I usually wear them only when I got out at night or to an event. However, there are working moms whose job requires them to be more dressy at work, and high-heels always finishes that impeccable and well-put-together look. If you have to be on heels all the time or are having feet issues, here are top 5 tips for wearing high heels that you may want to take into consideration:
- Eliminate the painful shoes lurking in your closet: discard or donate shoes that cause pain.
- If the shoes does not fit, however stylish and beautiful, don’t wear it: proper shoes fit is crucial: Juge a show not on the size but on how it fits on your foot.
- High-heels are bunion and hammertoe creators: high heels force the toes into unnatural, harmful positions resulting often time in foot deformity.
- Give your feet a break: if you must wear high heels for a special event, limit the time spent in the shoes and the height of the heel.
- Prevent ankle injuries by working on your core strength and balance: to avoid ankle sprains and fractures while wearing heels, take some yoga or other exercise that will help with your core strength and balance.
– The Moms Buzz