Hello moms, how about “delaying” aging and looking as younger as possible? Real Simple Magazine had an article on 12 ways to delay aging, which we love to share with you:
12 Ways to Delay Aging
- Wear sunscreen every day.
- Apply sunscreen liberally.
- Don’t forget to take care of your legs.
- Don’t rely on SPF-enhanced makeup.
- Choose sunglasses with UV protection. Good sunglasses help prevent cataracts and they also keep you from squinting
- Avoid smoky situations. If you smoke, quit. And nonsmokers should be aware that chronic exposure to secondhand smoke can damage skin.
- Be conscious of repetitive movements. Between smiling, frowning, and talking, your face makes thousands of movements a day.
- Stop picking! As you age, acne scars often end up looking more like wrinkles.
- Cleanse with alpha hydroxy acids (AHAs).
- Use an anti-aging cream at night.
- Try a weekly exfoliation treatment.
- Remember to rest your body.
– The Moms Buzz